Customer Service Representative
We are now hiring a Customer Service Representative.
As the Customer Service Representative it is your responsibility to provide excellent customer service by explaining policy coverage and claim status, and assisting with claim payments or other policy information to policyholders and/or interested third parties.
Your training pay is $12/hr. You'll earn piece rate after training.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
• At least 1 year of office experience preferred. Telecommunications experience a plus.
• Customer service background.
• Life and Health insurance background and knowledge of insurance operations desired.
• Process policyholder requests from correspondence, phone calls, and emails.
• Review and maintain new and revised procedures regarding policy information.
• Maintain department standards for number of calls, average handle, and time management.
• Excellent communication, both written and oral, and organization skills.
• Excellent alpha and number recognition skills.
• Basic PC skills.
• Good phone skills.
• Strong decision-making skills with the ability to analyze situations and make logical conclusions.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Demonstrated mathematical abilities.
• Ability to handle high stress situations calmly and with tact and professionalism.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.