Quality Assurance Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
Paid personal time, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
$12.25 – $12.45
Company-funded pension plan
At American Income Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space. And we don't make overtime mandatory, that is truly optional scheduling. Employees at American Income Life are dedicated to their work that supports our business, and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together, American Income Life provides a company funded pension plan for employees. On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
After you apply, and we schedule an interview, some of our conversation will be about the different types of Customer Service roles available at American Income Life. Each CSR is dedicated to one focus area of our business, so you won't be bounced from one department to another. You will be given training, coaching, and all the tools to support your success in providing stellar service, knowing the answers, and fixing problems for the people you interact with in your work day.
As a Customer Service Representative, you may choose to be on the team that handles information gathering, data input that supports our underwriting department. Maybe you like to find answers to questions and be helpful with explaining details of a policy and building quick rapport with a customer while focusing on retention. You could also filed the calls, emails, and on-line chat providing prompt and professional support to our customer base with resolving any problems or questions. All of the CSR focuses have a common goal of high customer satisfaction through providing top notch service and support.
Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
Previous experience in a customer service focussed role is preferred.
- Assist with daily call volume some of the CSR roles will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies
- Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Document or verify information into the contact system
- Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.)
- Reinforce the benefits of American Income Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients
- Understand that the client may be experiencing a life event, ability to solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics
- This is not inclusive, other duties may be assigned
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and general working knowledge of Internet for business use. Ability to learn new computer systems.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Teamwork – Commitment to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team
- Customer Service Focus – Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and then delighting the client/customer by exceeding service and quality expectations.
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers
- Type 25-30 wpm
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to professionally handle and resolve escalated issues
Part Time and Full Time scheduling is available. We do not require mandatory overtime. American Income Life's Waco location hours for scheduling are Monday - Saturday 8am - 9pm. Shifts are scheduled in either 9 hour blocks or 4 hour blocks.