Part Time Customer Retention Representative - 2nd Shift
Sorry, this job has expired.
We are now hiring a Customer Retention Representative to work part-time, 2nd Shift.
American Income Life Insurance Company (Family company with Globe life) is looking for talented individuals who possess strong customer service skills and who are committed to being the BEST! You’ll be a vital part of a dedicated, professional team focussed on preserving clients. Retention Representatives play a key role in ensuring that customers who call in with the intention of cancelling are provided assistance in understanding the importance of keeping their coverage, as well as providing policy maintenance.
There is no cold calling and no phone sales. AIL offers a friendly, casual work environment with full-time and part-time positions available. You will have excellent earning potential – with hourly wage plus bonus based on performance.
As a part time employee at AIL you can expect:
•Friendly, casual work environment
•Excellent earning potential – hourly wage and bonus potential
•Flexible schedules – minimum of 16 hours per week up to 30 hours.
•Work no later than noon on Saturday
•No cold calls – No selling
•Eligible for paid time off, Holiday pay and Holiday bonus
As a Customer Retention Representative you’ll handle inbound and outbound telephone calls with customers regarding their insurance policy information. Your responsibilities will include retaining current policyholders business by explaining current benefits, collecting past due premiums and offering methods to satisfy their insurance needs. You will be a vital part of a dedicated, professional team, working for an industry leader in the life insurance marketplace.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ years of experience; previous client services experience a plus.
• Proficient use of the computer, keyboard functions and Microsoft Excel.
• Must be an outgoing, hard-working self-starter.
• Must have a desire to learn and grow within the company.
• Handle inbound and outbound calls to customers to assist with their policy related questions and verify and document information.
• Clearly explain the policy benefits and premiums due to customers.
• Use discretion and tact when speaking with customers.
• Resell the benefits of our policies.
• Ability to solve complex policyholder issues with a positive attitude.
• Ability to sit and wear a headset for extended periods of time.
• Ability to reach above shoulder level.
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Superior customer service skills required – friendly, efficient, good listener.
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to analyze information and make logical conclusions.
• 2nd Shift, flexible scheduling. Must work Saturday morning shift (4 hours). Some overtime may be available.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.