Part Time Customer Retention Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
We are now hiring a Customer Retention Representative to work part-time.
In this position you'll work in a friendly, casual environment, accrue personal and vacation time, and be paid for training. There is excellent earning potential in this position–you'll earn an hourly wage plus bonus based on performance.
As a Customer Retention Representative you’ll handle inbound and outbound telephone calls with customers who are calling to cancel their insurance coverage and/or place calls to current policyholders regarding coverage, premium due, as well as other policy information. You’ll answer questions about policy benefits and premiums and accurately document the information on the appropriate database. You must have a positive, helpful attitude with customers to quickly gather information and record it. There is no cold calling and no phone sales.
The Customer Retention Department is responsible for conserving business on behalf of the Company. You’ll be a vital part of a dedicated, professional team. Representatives play a key role in ensuring that customers who call in with the intention of cancelling are provided assistance in understanding the importance of keeping their coverage, as well as providing policy maintenance.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ years of experience; previous inside sales experience a plus.
• Proficient use of the computer, keyboard functions and Microsoft Excel.
• Must be an outgoing, hard-working self-starter.
• Must have a desire to learn and grow within the company.
• Handle inbound and outbound calls to customers to assist with their policy related questions and verify and document information.
• Clearly explain the policy benefits and premiums due to customers.
• Use discretion and tact when speaking with customers.
• Resell the benefits of our policies.
• Ability to solve complex policyholder issues with a positive attitude.
• Ability to sit and wear a headset for extended periods of time.
• Ability to reach above shoulder level.
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Superior customer service skills required – friendly, efficient, good listener.
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to analyze information and make logical conclusions.
• Day shift-flexible scheduling. Must work Saturday morning shift (4 hours). Some overtime may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.