Part Time Telephone Verification Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
We’re now hiring a Telephone Verification Representative to work part-time. As a member of the Quality Assurance department, you will be verifying life and health insurance applications directly with potential customers. It is a vital part of our Company’s New Business and Underwriting process. The information you verify and gather directly relates to determining whether the Company will decline or issue a policy.
We offer a friendly, casual work environment and excellent earning potential-you'll receive an hourly wage plus bonus based on performance. You’ll also accrue personal and vacation time.
We’re looking for outgoing, hardworking individuals who are self-starters, can work independently and are detail oriented. As a Quality Assurance Representative you’ll handle inbound and outbound telephone calls with potential customers and accurately document the information on the appropriate database. You must have a positive, helpful attitude with customers to quickly gather information and record it. There is no cold calling and no phone sales. Friendly, casual work environment with full-time and part-time positions available. Excellent earning potential – hourly wage plus bonus based on performance.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ years of experience in a call center or customer service environment preferred.
• Outgoing, hardworking.
• Minimum typing requirement of 30 wpm.
• Proficient use of the computer, keyboard functions and Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and spelling a plus.
• Must have a desire to learn and grow within the company.
• Make outbound calls to potential customers to verify and document required information to finalize applications for underwriting assessment
• Use the Quality Assurance database and conduct appropriate assessments on what additional customer information or verification is needed
• Clearly explain the application process to potential customers
• Accurately complete additional paperwork as needed
• Maintain appropriate levels of communication with management regarding actions taken within the Quality Assurance database
• Transfer calls to appropriate department as needed
• Successfully meet the minimum expectation for departmental key performance indicators (K.P.I's)
• Minimum typing requirement of 30 wpm
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Superior customer service skills required – friendly, efficient, good listener
• Proficient use of the computer, keyboard functions and Microsoft Office
• Ability to multi-task
• Knowledge of medical terminology and spelling a plus
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Must be detail-oriented
• Have a desire to learn and grow within the Company
• Heavy outbound phone calling
• Sitting and wearing a headset for extended periods of time
• Heavy computer use
• Part-time must work Saturday morning shift (4 hours). You’ll accrue personal and vacation time and be paid for training. Opportunity to move to a Full Time role. As a full-time employee you are also eligible to enroll in health, dental, vision, life, 401k and Pension plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.