Part Time Customer Service Representative for Retention
Sorry, this job has expired.
$12.25 – $12.45
At American Income Life, a Torchmark company, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory. Employees at American Income Life are dedicated to their work that supports our business, and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, American Income Life provides a company-funded pension plan for employees. On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
After you apply and we schedule an interview, some of our conversation will be about the different types of Customer Service roles available at American Income Life. Each CSR is dedicated to one focus area of our business, so you won't be bounced from one department to another. You will be given training, coaching, and all the tools to support your success in providing stellar service, knowing the answers, and fixing problems for the people you interact with in your work day.
Client Service Team members can earn up to $17 an hour with base pay plus bonuses for performance. You will have various work schedules available, paid training, additional pay for evening shifts, accrual of personal and vacation time. And if you are bilingual, let us know-you will earn additional pay!
As a Customer Service Representative, you may choose to be on the team that handles information gathering, data input that supports our underwriting department. Maybe you like to find answers to questions and be helpful with explaining details of a policy and building quick rapport with a customer while focusing on retention. You could also filed the calls, emails, and on-line chat providing prompt and professional support to our customer base with resolving any problems or questions. All of the CSR focuses have a common goal of high customer satisfaction through providing top notch service and support.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a customer service role.
• Microsoft Office user knowledge and typing skills.
• Assist with daily call volume. Some of the CSR roles will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies
• Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Document or verify information into the contact system.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.)
• Reinforce the benefits of American Income Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients.
• Understand that the client may be experiencing a life event,
• Must have the ability to solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude.
• Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and general working knowledge of Internet for business use.
• Ability to learn new computer systems.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Must commit to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team.
• Must demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and then delighting the client/customer by exceeding service and quality expectations.
• Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
• Ability to professionally handle and resolve escalated issues.
Part Time scheduling is currently available. We do not require mandatory overtime. American Income Life's Waco location hours for scheduling are Monday - Saturday 8am - 9pm. Shifts are scheduled in either 9 hour blocks or 4 hour blocks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.