Quality Assurance Representative
We’re now hiring a Quality Assurance Representative. We have both full-time and part-time opportunities available.
We offer a friendly, casual work environment and excellent earning potential-you'll receive an hourly wage plus bonus based on performance. You’ll also accrue personal and vacation time whether working full- or part-time and be paid for training.
Full-time employees are also eligible to enroll in:
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Pension plan
As a Quality Assurance Representative you’ll handle inbound and outbound telephone calls with potential customers and accurately document the information on the appropriate database. You must have a positive, helpful attitude with customers to quickly gather information and record it. There is no cold calling and no phone sales.
As part of the Quality Assurance Department you'll be responsible for verifying life and health insurance applications directly with potential customers. It is a vital part of our company’s New Business and Underwriting process. The information you verify and gather directly relates to determining whether the company will decline or issue a policy.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ years of experience in a call center or customer service environment preferred.
• Outgoing, hardworking.
• Minimum typing requirement of 30 wpm.
• Proficient use of the computer, keyboard functions and Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and spelling a plus.
• Must have a desire to learn and grow within the company.
• Service inbound calls from current policyholders.
• Place outbound calls to current policyholders regarding coverage, premium, and other policy information.
• Record the outcome of the calls.
• Perform research necessary to effectively answer policy holder questions and concerns.
• Compose business letters and effectively communicate in writing and verbally.
• Ability to work independently and make judgement decisions.
• Ability to understand and apply a variety of oral and written instructions.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment as well as software packages required by the department.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Superior customer service skills required.
• Must demonstrate initiative.
• Proficient communication skills including proper grammar, word usage, and punctuation in writing and verbally.
Full-time and part-time positions available with flexible scheduling.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.